jeudi 6 février 2020

Modal Empiricism: book publication this year

I am under contract with Springer Nature to publish a book based on my PhD thesis next year. I will publish in this blog an accessible summary of every chapter. The book itself is an english version of my thesis. It is a condensed, shorter version (because the thesis included a much more comprehensive review of the literature, as well as more programmatic chapters), and also an updated version: a lot of my work got published in academic journals, which means that I have received lots of comments from reviewers. I have also done a lot of research on scientific representation since the end of my PhD, which helped refine my views substantially. In sum, this book is a better version of my PhD thesis. I am very excited by this, and I hope many of you will read it and enjoy it!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire